Welcome to Brighten Restoration, your trusted source for professional property restoration services in the heart of McMinnville, Oregon. We are a family-owned and locally-operated company, dedicated to restoring the safety, beauty, and comfort of your home or business. At Brighten Restoration, we understand the importance of a welcoming and healthy environment, and we’re committed to helping you recover from water damage, mold infestations, smoke and odor issues, and more. Brighten Restoration was founded with a passion for improving the well-being of our community. Our journey began with a simple idea: to provide professional and compassionate restoration services that give families and businesses a fresh start after experiencing property damage. With a deep appreciation for the local community, we decided to establish our roots in Mcminnville, Oregon to be readily available when you need us the most.
At Brighten Restoration, our mission is simple: to restore and renew your property, giving you peace of mind during what can be a stressful and disruptive time. We understand the unique needs of the McMinnville area, and we take pride in serving our neighbors with exceptional care and expertise.
Our water damage service team is the backbone of our company. They are dedicated professionals with years of experience in restoring properties after water-related incidents. They understand the urgency of the situation and work tirelessly to ensure your property is brought back to its pre-damage condition. With their expertise, you can trust that your home or business is in the best hands.
At Brighten Restoration, we are committed to providing top-notch restoration services in the McMinnville, Oregon area. We are proud to be your local partner in times of crisis, helping you brighten your property and your future. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us be your trusted restoration solution.
At Brighten Restoration, we believe in setting the highest standards for our services. That’s why our mold remediation team is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). The IICRC is a globally recognized authority in the restoration and cleaning industry, ensuring that our team is equipped with the latest techniques and best practices in mold removal and remediation.
Our IICRC certification is a testament to our commitment to quality and safety, ensuring that every member of our team possesses the knowledge and skills to address your mold problems effectively. When you choose Brighten Restoration, you can trust that you are getting the best service from qualified professionals who know how to handle mold issues of all sizes.
Our team stays up-to-date with the latest mold removal techniques and equipment, ensuring that we can tackle even the most stubborn mold problems efficiently and effectively. Your safety and the safety of your home are our top priorities. Our IICRC-certified technicians follow strict safety protocols to minimize risks and ensure your well-being. We offer a wide range of mold remediation services, including mold inspection, removal, and prevention. No matter the scope of your mold problem, we have the solution.
At Brighten Restoration, we combine our local expertise with global standards to deliver exceptional mold removal and remediation services to the McMinnville, Oregon area. Whether you’re dealing with a small mold issue or a more extensive problem, we are here to help. Contact us today for a consultation, and let us brighten your home by eliminating mold for good.
Water damage can be hard to find. It can hide behind walls, under flooring or in the ceiling. This can cause structural damage to your property as well as mold growth. Our IICRC certified Oregon Technicians will find the source of the water damage and restore your home. Click here for tips on water damage
Mold growth can occur within 72 hour after a water loss. Mold can cause damage to your homes structure as well as have adverse affects to your health. Our highly trained IICRC AMRT Certified Oregon technicians can safely test and remove the mold from your property. Click here for tips on mold.
Fire and Smoke can be devastating to your home or business. The heat from the fire can create a bending and warping effect to many surfaces in the building. Smoke can be absorbed into your belongings. This smell can be difficult to remove. Our IICRC Fire, Smoke & Odor Certified Oregon technicians can take care of everything for you.